Who We Are
We have a strong track record of delivering high quality enterprise-scale solutions and software. We’re looking for new members to help us tackle our backlog of awesome features sure to amaze and delight our customers.
What You'll Do
You will build and ship features, and improve the quality of our application by contributing across our entire stack.
While you can focus on the backend or frontend of the application, depending on the priorities of the moment. We believe it is important that everyone on the team get a feel for the entire application, and its architecture, and understand what everyone else is working on. Mutual assistance is one of our core values. Bringing assistance is as important as asking for it when required.
This isn’t a stereotypical individual contributor role, where you’re measured solely on what you deliver. At TakeTurns we recognize that success is shared. As such, we measure how well we progress as a team not how well we do as individuals.
You will join a team of strong performers with an appetite for software craftsmanship. Clean architecture, clean code, DDD, BDD, and DevSecOps are as many examples of practices and disciplines that we are developing. Our organization is open and inclusive to any new proposition or any new way of doing things that we expect you will propose.
Who You Are
You’re looking for an adventure. You have a desire to build. You believe you have something novel you can bring to our team –your skills, your experience, your potential or your motivation, or all of the above.
TakeTurns was founded on values of trust and efficiency, this is all we require from you.
What We Offer
Great teammates in a great company !!
- Recent and exciting technologies, techniques, tools and architectures.
- The serious consideration of your ideas, opinions and suggestions.
- Remote working with flexible hours and coworking spaces if needed.
- Frequent team meetings in different locations.
- A competitive compensation, including generous equity grants
What we use
- Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code, Webflow
- Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, GitKraken, Sonar
- Java, SpringBoot, NodeJS, React, NextJS, Akka, Kotlin, Typescript, CDK, Helm
- Kubernetes (EKS), EC2, AppSync, Lambda, Cognito, S3, OpenSearch
- CloudWatch, Jaeger, Loki, Prometheus, Grafana, Rancher,
- Apache Pulsar, Cassandra, PostgresQL, GetStream
How to apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a resume or a link to your LinkedIn, as well as links to anything you've built online that you'd like to share with us (GitHub, Dribbble, personal website, etc.).